961 MANUALS

Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,753
Country flag
Just finished another manual. Just need to proof read it again tomorrow so it will be released in the next few days.
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,753
Country flag


Domi Manuals on their way........... :shock: :shock:

First one is changing to the proper exhaust.. :mrgreen:
PS not my bike. Its a friend of ours. But that is me in the pic.
 

cehenard

VIP MEMBER
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
113
Country flag
Richard,
As always, I really appreciate the effort you've put into these manuals. They have proven helpful for me several times.
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
28
Country flag
Hello Richard - I've recently purchased a new Commando 961 Sport MK2, and would appreciate you sending me your pdf manuals, as I'm sure I'll need there help at some stage. My email address is wgh1956@googlemail.com - Regards, William
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,753
Country flag
patchy-man said:
Hello Richard - I've recently purchased a new Commando 961 Sport MK2, and would appreciate you sending me your pdf manuals, as I'm sure I'll need there help at some stage. My email address is xxxxx@xxxxxx.com - Regards, William

Will do. and congrats on the purchase.
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,753
Country flag
26 - Installing Norton Domi Mega Phone Exhaust Manual.

Check your in-boxes >>> Sent this morning. :mrgreen:
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2016
Messages
28
Hi richard ,

Could i have a copy of your manuals please, I've just get a transmission vent kit and would like to see the easiest way to install.

Cheers

Peter
 
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
88
Hi Richard,
Thanks heaps for the manuals. They've been a lifesaver already. My throttle set screw had completely vibrated out and was found behind the cylinders on top of the crankcase - hence the no idle!
See my post in Norton UK section

Paul
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,753
Country flag
Smudge said:
Hi richard ,

Could i have a copy of your manuals please, I've just get a transmission vent kit and would like to see the easiest way to install.

Cheers

message me your email addy.

Peter
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,753
Country flag
Kiwi961 said:
Hi Richard,
Thanks heaps for the manuals. They've been a lifesaver already. My throttle set screw had completely vibrated out and was found behind the cylinders on top of the crankcase - hence the no idle!
See my post in Norton UK section

Paul
Glad I could help. Cheers.
 
Top