The bike was returned late yesterday in pouring rain. But the weather was better this morning and I took the bike into work today. I gave the bike a really good thrashing on a long ride home tonight. Parked her up and not a drop of oil in sight! I note however that unlike some, my kit did not include new rocker covers, which I would have preferred to get rid of the rocker cover pipe in what is an area congested with piping already. The other significant improvement was the installation of a newly released engine map which I assume affects all bikes. I had the Dominator megaphone version installed. The bike now starts and idles normally whether cold or hot. It's snorts and farts a bit when cold at low rpm but is a massive improvement on the previous map. It hasn't stalled once since returning yesterday! Very happy with the result so far. I'll be putting the bike back on the dyno next week to see what change the megaphone map has made and as usual posting the results here.