1975 Commando MK III:
- Leads from the alternator disconnected
- Engine running at 3000 RPM
- Voltage across leads =~ 25 VAC
- Almost new battery
- Alternator leads plugged in
- Engine stopped
- Voltage at power outlet =~ 12.8 V
- Engine at 3000 RPM
I am mentally preparing to install a new wiring harness in a 72 Commando and I have a few questions.
1) First, after reading a couple of related threads on here I've come up with a general plan, and I'm hoping to hear if people think it sounds ok. I'm planning to clean the parts...